GENUKI Home Page
County Home Page Cheshire   GENUKI Contents Contents   Towns and Parishes Index Cheshire Churches
 

BIRKENHEAD: All Saints (Church of England)

Shrewsbury Road.

Church History

Built in 1879 as a chapel to Oxton: St. Saviour. In 1911 it became the district church for the district of Birkenhead: St. Bede. All Saints closed on 3 March 1972, and was subsequently demolished.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C 19101947 ; M 19111971 Cheshire Record Office (P 83)
Microfilm Copies C 19101947 ; M 19111971 Cheshire Record Office ; Manchester Archives & Local Studies ; Family History Society of Cheshire ; Birkenhead Central Library
Copies and Indexes M 19111934 Cheshire BMD (WR:BK4)
Notes C 19471971 recorded at Birkenhead: St. Bede
B none

Explanatory Notes Index of Churches

Copyright and Database Right 1996-2014

Hosted by UKBMD - Births, Marriages, Deaths & Censuses on the Internet