Built in 1840 as a chapel to Sutton: St. George. In 1860 it became the district church for part of the township of Sutton (previously served by Sutton: St. George).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
|Original Registers||C from 1840 ; M from 1860 ; B from 1840 — Church|
|Copies and Indexes||M 1860–2005 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1085)|
|Monumental Inscriptions||Published by North Cheshire Family History Society (edited by D. H. Way) 1987|
|Explanatory Notes||Index of Churches|
© Copyright and Database Right 1996-2012