NEWHALL (near Davenham)
- Newhall (or Newall) was a township in Davenham ancient parish,
Northwich hundred (SJ 7071), which became a civil parish in 1866.
- The civil parish was abolished in 1892 to become part of Lach Dennis.
- The population was 13 in 1801 and 27 in 1851.
For the period after 1892, see Lach Dennis.
- 1892 March 25 — Abolished and incorporated into Lach Dennis
(pop. 18 in 1901)
Churches and Chapels
Local Government Districts
- Northwich Rural Sanitary District (1875-92)
- South Cheshire (1832-67)
- Mid Cheshire (1868-85)
- Knutsford (1885-92)
Petty Sessional Divisions
- Northwich (1828-71)
- Leftwich (1871-92)
Poor Law Unions
© Copyright and Database Right 1996-2012